Tactical Weapons Group, Inc. (TWG) is service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB), operated by two combat wounded US Marine (Ret)/ Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Technicians whose service spanned numerous combat theaters and deployments. We know about dedication, trust and sacrifice first hand. TWG takes the safety and security of every Law Enforcement Officer and Government Agency very seriously. We’re not in the business to be millionaires, we love firearms and offer equipment at very competitive pricing to stay within your allotted budget
Located in Swansboro, NC and surrounded by major military installations such as Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, MARSOC, MCAS New River and MCAS Cherry Point. We have recently expanded our product offerings which now includes products that go well beyond the traditional sidearm or long gun. Our selections include a full line of industry leaders and pioneers, but is not limited to only those listed manufacturers. These high demand, globally recognized companies have and continue to provide our Military, Law Enforcement and Government customers the additional tools necessary to complete their assigned missions in this rapidly changing world.
TWG specializes in sourcing not only commercial off the shelf (COTS) items, but also building custom patrol/entry team platforms, precision rifles, handguns, less-lethal, NFA items, optics/surveillance equipment (night vision, thermal, CCD) and mission critical modifications. We posses the technical and professional knowledge and skills to deliver the product(s) expected by you. We understand that not every individual or agency has an unlimited budget. For this reason TWG is able to meet with and offer consulting to assist you in tailoring your equipment needs and stay within budget constraints. TWG has the ability to deal directly with manufacturers to source COTS items at LE/GOV pricing.
TWG works hand-in-hand with another SDVOSB, Stumpies Custom Guns, Inc., which offers full service gunsmithing. Services include machining, fabrication, re-barreling, threading, refinishing/anti-corrosion service (Parkerizing and KG GunKote application), maintenance /maintenance packages and many others. This allows for nearly any platform to be fixed, assembled or designed from the ground up based on individual or agency specifications. Stumpies Custom Guns maintains a 07/SOT license to manufacture a variety of conventional and NFA items if your needs cannot be met with COTS items.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tactical Weapons Group, Inc. adheres to a simple, yet bold principle. We proactively seek out the latest firearms, optics and accessories to supply tactically-driven technologies to U.S. Law Enforcement, Government and Military individuals and Agencies.
We source quality equipment from trusted and respected names in the industry and our list constantly grows. If we would not trust our lives or the lives of those we care about with these products, then we won't ask you to trust your life with them. That is the promise we make to those who protect our nation at home and abroad. That will never change.
To purchase items from Tactical Weapons Group, Inc. you must meet one of the following criteria and be able to provide supporting identification:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- Current LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with ID, also includes retired Military with credentials (Military ID front & back). *DD214/discharge papers do not qualify.
- State licensed EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back). *Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys (with credentials)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies and Officers (RAM, Loomis, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) *Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
*If your organization is looking to upgrade current platforms
contact us for discounted/quantity price quotes.
Advanced Armament Corp
Apex Tactical Specialties
AXTS Weapons Systems
BAE - OASYS Thermal Imaging
Battle Arms Development
Bravo Company USA
Chip McCormick Custom, LLC
Drake Associates - MIL DIV.
Heckler & Koch
High Speed Gear, Inc.
HS Precision Stocks
JP Enterprises Inc.
Knight's Armament Company
Krieger Barrels, Inc.
Les Baer Custom
Manners Composite Stocks
Matrix Aerospace Corporation
Mission First Tactical
Noveske Rifleworks, LLC
Primary Weapons Systems
Quarter Circle 10
Rapid Assault Tools
Rock River Arms
Schmidt & Bender
Shilen Rifles, Inc.
Smith & Wesson
Stumpies Custom Guns, Inc.
Tactical Command Industries
Thunder Beast Arms Corp
VLTOR Weapon Systems
XS Sight Systems
Yankee Hill Machine
*This is not an all-inclusive list.
628 West Corbett Ave, Swansboro, NC 28584
MGRS: 18S UD 05350 40840
© TACTICAL WEAPONS GROUP, INC. 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED